About the BB&T Payroll Card
Use Your Payroll Card for Everyday and Special Purchases It's easy: CHECK YOUR BALANCE.
- Know how much you have available on the card before you shop. (Call Customer Service line, visit website, or an ATM.)
- PRESENT AND SIGN. Present your card to the cashier, sign the receipt, and go.
- IMMEDIATELY RECORD. Note how much you spend, and subtract it from your balance. Don't forget to immediately record your pay and ATM withdrawals, too.
Use your card to get cash at all BB&T ATMs, or get cash worldwide at ATMs with the Visa or Plus signs. You can also get cash back when making purchases at participating merchants showing the Interlink sign or by visiting a branch of any financial institution.
At an ATM:
- Insert your card and follow the steps on the screen.
- Enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Select "Checking", if prompted.
- Select the amount of cash you want to withdraw.
- Be sure to remove your card and receipt before leaving the ATM.
- Record the amount of your withdrawal in your Personal Register.